Do you want a free ticket to visit E-commerce Berlin Expo on 5th May 2022? 5 stages of presentations, over 180 exhibitors.
Retailys ecommerce omnichanell system is a unified environment from which is possible to create international online stores while managing e-shops as well as accounts at global marketplaces (Amazon, eBay,..) in one place.
We are an integration software, our developers constantly on our ecosystem development: they connect new payment methods and delivery services, price comparators, analytics, and marketing tools. All this so you can completely manage your online business in the Retailys administration.
Any online store created in Retailys administration can be customized to local market specifics. Each store has its own domains, it is possible to set a local language, currency, and preferred payment or shipping options. Such an e-shop then becomes credible for your foreign clients!
With automatic inventory availability, inventory update, automatic PPC campaigns, and other features we will set you free from your everyday routine.
Separate management of online sales is no longer enough. With Retailys you manage comfortably your ecommerce business in one administration.
• Unlimited number of products
• Easy product variant management
• API Connection to logistic services (Mailroom, Czech Post, etc.) - labels
• Automatic generation of invoices directly to the system
• Local specifics for 22 European markets
• Marketing tools
• Integration of marketplaces (Mall, Heureka, Glami, Favi, etc.)
• Easy product addition
• Easy employees cooperation (everyone has their own account and sees only certain items)
• Customizable template tailored to customers
• Easy management of multiple companies, warehouses, and sales channels
• Possibility to connect suppliers' warehouses
• Customer notification system
• Possibility to connect the cash register of the brick and mortar store
• Categories for each sales channel separately
• Platform for international business (Amazon, Ebay, etc.)
• Possibility of fully individual settings for each sales channel separately, custom implementation
Our client www.puzzle-trade.com having multiple online stores in Retailys:
,,We have nearly 20 online stores focusing on jigsaw puzzles and board games and we also sell on Amazon and eBay. We appreciate Retailys especially for this ability to manage all of our sales channels in one administration. Thanks to the efficiency of Retailys, we have significantly expanded our operations in many European countries and beyond.´´
In B2B and B2C, sales are what make the world go round. Therefore, businesses are more interested than ever in innovativ...(more)
Customer satisfaction is now a sought-after currency for companies across the world. The ability to maintain and leverag...(more)
During the last few months, e-commerce has become increasingly challenging in terms of international expansion. As a res...(more)
Logistics solutions make the idea of e-commerce a reality. It would be impossible to operate without their organized and...(more)
We strive to find true gems in this sea of shop solutions and platforms. This E-commerce Germany Award aims to showcase ...(more)
E-commerce wouldn't exist without payments. Our goal in this category is to recognize innovative solutions that make the...(more)
A successful e-commerce strategy is data-driven. With an increase in analytical solutions for e-commerce, we strive to i...(more)
Our goal with this award is to reward the agencies that implement innovative eCommerce strategies and offer unmatched so...(more)
This award recognizes the very best in e-commerce-related infrastructural products, IT innovators, and technological lea...(more)
This award recognizes the best innovation implemented in the last 2 years. Our goal with this category is to demonstrat...(more)
Omnichannel is no longer a buzzword in 2022: recent events have demonstrated how important online services and digital t...(more)
The 2021 E-commerce Germany Awards were announced during the Ceremony that took place on 2021
Networking Party & Awards Ceremony