1. Company under the business name E-Commerce Capitals spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. seated in Poznań (Poland), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań (Poland), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the National Court Register number 0000592712, whose files are kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register, that uses tax identification number (NIP): 7792423665 and REGON statistical number: 363746333, hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ or ‘Administrator’, fulfilling the obligation specified in art. 12, sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, as personal data administrator, hereby presents this information, asking whoever it may concern to get acquainted with it.
2. The Administrator provides the following contact details for communication regarding personal data processing. Email address: [email protected], address: ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań (Poland).
3. The Company is the organizer of e-commerce fair called E-commerce Berlin Expo, hereinafter referred to as ‘Fair’. Whoever wants to participate in the Fair as a guest – a visitor, hereinafter referred to as ‘Guest’, can do so free of charge, but first they have to register at the Fair’s website, providing the following personal data:
4. The Company is also the organizer of E-commerce Germany Awards 2019, hereinafter referred to as ‘Fair’, in which anyone who has an active profile on Facebook can give eight votes. With regard to the Contest we process email address of the voter.
5. Provision of personal data is voluntary. However, unless they are provided, it will be impossible to conclude an agreement between the Administrator and the Guest, under which the Guest will receive an admission ticket to the Fair.
6. With regard to the Contest provision of personal data is voluntary. However, unless they are provided, it will be impossible to vote in the Contest.
7. The personal data mentioned in point 3 above serve exclusively the following purposes:
8. We hand over the following personal data of Guests to exhibitors at the Fair (the list of exhibitors is available at the Fair’s website: www.ecommerceberlin.com): name, last name and represented brand (the company of the employer or their own company).
9. Handing over of data mentioned in point 7 consists in providing exhibitors with access to application which contains the above-mentioned data of Guests. Through the application exhibitors can contact Guests in order to schedule a business meeting during the Fair, asking the Administrator to send an email. However, exhibitors have no access to Guests’ email addresses. Emails are sent by the Administrator. A response is sent only if a Guest expresses desire to contact a given exhibitor. This communication is realized through private email of the Guest, without the Administrator’s knowledge (the Administrator has no access to this correspondence and is not involved in it).
10. The Administrator informs that Guests’ personal data are processed for purposes mentioned in point 1, subpoints 1) – 4) above, under art. 6, sec. 1 (b) of GDPR, that is, exclusively to execute the agreement between the Administrator and the Guest that is concluded during registration at the Fair’s website ecommerceberlin.com. Terms of the agreement are specified by the Rules for Visitors.
11. The Administrator informs that Guests’ personal data are processed for the purpose specified in point 5, subpoint 5) above, under art. 6, sec. 1 (f) of GDPR, that is, in legally justified interest of the data Administrator, which is direct marketing related to the current and subsequent editions of the Fair. We hereby explain that direct marketing consists in providing information on the Fair via email, including subsequent editions of the event, especially information that encourages addressees to participate in the Fair.
12. Personal data of Guests will be processed for purposes mentioned in point 5, subpoints 1) – 4) above until the edition of the Fair that the Guest’s registration regarded is completed, for the purpose mentioned in point 5, subpoint 5) above – until the Guest opposes to data processing and for the purpose mentioned in point 5, subpoint 6) until te Contest is over.
13. We hereby inform that the data we accumulate are stored on servers that are leased from [Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany] and located at https://www.hetzner.com/rechtliches/impressum?country=us
14. Every person whose personal data we process has the right to file a complaint about our actions or negligence to the supervising body, that is, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. The Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection is located at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
15. Every person whose data we process has the right to obtain confirmation from us whether their personal data are processed and if this is the case, they are entitled to acquire access to the data and obtain information included in this document.
16. Every person whose personal data we process has the right to demand that we immediately correct the data that are incorrect. Besides, considering the purposes of processing, the person whom given data concern has the right to demand to complement incomplete personal data, including through presentation of an additional statement.
17. Every person whom the data concern has the right to ‘be forgotten’. It means that everybody whom the data concern may demand that we remove their personal data and we will do so immediately, provided that:
18. The person whom the data concern has the right to demand that we restrict processing in the following situations:
19. The person whom the data concern has the right to receive from us – in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format – their personal data they have provided and they have the right to send these personal data to another administration as well as demand – if technically feasible – that we submit the data directly to another administrator, provided that:
20. We process the accumulated personal data for the purpose of direct marketing so the person whom the data concern has the right to oppose – for reasons related to their particular situation – to processing of their personal data, to the scope within which the processing is made for the purpose of direct marketing. In such a case we will immediately cease to process their personal data for this purpose.