E-commerce Capitals sp. z o.o. sp. k. (Limited Liability Company limited partnership) with its registered seat in Poznań (postal code 60-770), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the National Court Register (number 0000592712) and the register of entrepreneurs under KRS (number 0000592712), whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register using the given 7792439665 tax identification number and REGON number 36746333, hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ or ‘Administrator’, is fulfilling the obligation specified in art. 12, sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, as personal data administrator, hereby presents this information, asking whoever it may concern to get acquainted with it.
The Administrator provides the following contact details for communication regarding personal data processing. Email address: [email protected], address: ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań (Poland).
E-commerce Capitals organizes the contest called "E-commerce Germany Awards", in order to choose and reward the best entrepreneurs offering products and services for the e-commerce industry.
In order to ensure transparency of the rules of the above-mentioned contest and to guarantee fair information about the organizer, the rules, terms, and conditions associated with the contest, E-commerce Capitals hereby establishes the following document.
1. Organizer/Administrator - E-commerce Capitals sp. z o.o. sp. k. (Limited Liability Company limited partnership) with its registered seat in Poznań (postal code 60-770), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the National Court Register (number 0000592712) and the register of entrepreneurs under KRS (number 0000592712), whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register using the given 7792439665 tax identification number and REGON number 36746333.
2. Contest – a multi-stage process aimed at selecting the winners of the Contest, i.e. entities which, according to Jury and Internet users' opinions, are leaders in the given contest category defined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Jury – the experts nominated by the Organizer, who participate in the selection of Contest Winners based on rules specified in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Internet Users – users of the Contest Website, who are not members of the Jury and who participate in the public voting.
5. Participant – entrepreneur of an enterprise, a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit that has the capacity to perform legal acts, and that has entered or been submitted to the Contest, and meets the conditions of participation specified by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nominee -contest participant that has been chosen in the public voting as a winner of this part of the contest and will be submitted to a Jury voting.
7. Award – a statuette and a title of the Winner of the "E-commerce Germany Awards" Contest, awarded to the best participant in each category.
9. Competition Website – the website of the contest available at https://ecommercegermanyawards.com/
10. Terms and Conditions – this document.
1. Only entrepreneurs are entitled to enter the Contest as Participants.
2. Participants who either in person or through their members' bodies, employees or associates, are a member of the Jury that evaluates the Contest Participants in the category in which the Participant was nominated for the Award, are not allowed to enter the Contest.
3. Entry to the Contest can be made from November 1, 2019, to November 30, 2019, solely via the application form available on the Contest website. Participation in the Contest is subject to the fulfillment of all mandatory form fields and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Contest is equivalent to providing the Organizer with a consent to publish the Participant's name (s) and the Trademark Identification (logo) on the Contest Website, as well as in all promotional and advertising materials distributed by the Organizer concerning the Contest, for the duration of the Contest, and for a period of 1 (one) year from the closing date of the Contest.
1. In the event of Participant data being personal data, the Organizer is the administrator of personal data.
2. If the Participant agrees to this, the personal data will be used for the organization and conduct of the Contest, as well as for the Organizer's promotional and marketing purposes.
3. The Organizer is fulfilling the obligation specified in art. 12, sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, as personal data administrator, hereby presents this information, asking whoever it may concern to get acquainted with it.
4. For more information related to processing of personal data please go here
1. The contest will be conducted in the following stages:
2. Submitted information can be edited until November 30, 2019, 23:59 (11:59 pm).
1. Stage I of the Contest includes entries and submissions to the Contest in the following categories described on the Contest Website:
2. Entry to the Contest, participation, nomination by the Jury and participation in the Award Ceremony is free of charge, subject to the provision of paragraph 7.2
3. The Organizer reserves the right to discontinue the Contest in the given category if the number of entries is less than 5 (five) submissions.
4. Each company can enter the Contest in the maximum of 2 categories.
5. Submission to the Contest can be made only by a person who is entitled to act on behalf of the Participant.
1. Stage II includes public voting of Internet Users, which takes place through the Contest Website. Each Internet User can cast one vote in each category (only one vote is allowed per one IP address).
2. The Organizer uses Linkedin as a verification tool to confirm the identity of a voting person or a company. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Linkedin. Users' content or information will not be collected by the Organizer. Information obtained from a person’s or company’s interaction with the call-to-action button will not be used for any purpose other than to provide the service associated with the call-to-action button. Individual votes will be There is no obligation to share the cast vote on a personal/company timeline.
3. Every Participant is ultimately responsible for the actions taken with his account, or by applications associated with his account.
4. Usage of any automated scripting/services, paid mass services or another automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which perform the same action, as well as any kind of automation executed by a third party in the voting process will result in the removal of the submission and canceling of the participation in the contest and will be immediately executed by the Organizer.
5. Only votes cast by Internet Users until December 19, 23:59 (11:59 pm) will be considered in the final summary of the voting.
6. The maximum of 10 (ten) Participants who will receive the highest number of votes in the Internet Users’ public voting in each category will become the nominees. In order to be qualified for Stage II of the “E-commerce Germany Awards” Contest, these participants are obliged to meet the formal conditions for participation in the Contest described in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Participants nominated to the Award receive from 1 to 10 contest points from the Internet Users, while the nominated Participant that receives the highest number of votes from the Internet Users gets 10 points, while the subsequent participants get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 points less so that the nominated Participant who receives the smallest number of votes receives the smallest number of points.
8. The announcement of the list of Participants nominated in all contest categories (Stage III) will take place on the Contest Website on December 20, 2019.
1. Stage IV includes the voting of the Jury.
2. Stage IV can be entered only by Participants who, in the manner specified in § 6, are nominated to the “E-commerce Germany Awards”, and who paid the participation fee (for more details please go to paragraph 10 below). Taking part in Stage IV and the following Stages is always free of charge for exhibitors of E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020.
3. Jurors cast their votes by means of a special form made available to them by the Organizer.
4. Participants nominated to the E-commerce Germany Awards receive from 1 to 10 contest points as a result of the Jury voting. The nominated Participant that receives the highest number of votes from Jury gets 10 points, and the subsequent participants get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 points less so that the nominated Participant who receives the smallest number of votes receives the smallest number of points.
5. The Juror has the right to abstain from casting their vote if they determine that the Participant who is the subject of their assessment is their client or the client of the entity of which this Juror is a member, a member of the body or an employee.
1. Stage IV includes the selection of Contest Winners.
2. To determine the results of the Contest, the Organizer shall take into account the points received by the Participants in the Internet Users’ voting and the Jury voting. The algorithm looks as follows:
Wu = PI * 0,5 + PJ*0,5
Wu – is the Participant’s result,
PI – is the number of points received by the Participant in the Internet Users’ voting,
PJ – is the number of points received by the Participant in the Jury voting.
3. Based on the algorithm set out in paragraph 8, point 2 above, the Participant that achieves the highest score in the category becomes the Contest Winner.
4. In the case of an equal score obtained by two or more Participants, the Contest Winner is the one who has received the highest number of points in the Jury voting in thatcategory.
5. The Contest Winner receives the Award.
The announcement of the Contest Winners will take place during the “E-commerce Germany Awards” Ceremony, as a part of the Networking Party on February 12, 2020, during the E-commerce Berlin Expo.
1. Following provisions do not apply to the exhibitors of Ecommerce Berlin Expo 2020 for witch entering Stage IV of the Contest is free of charge.
2. To take part in Stage IV and the following stages of the Contest, the Participant is obliged to: (1) pay the participation fee in total net amount of 150 EURO + VAT, and (2) enter into a participation contract with the Organizer.
3. The participation fee covers the cost of jury voting and other costs related to the Contest.
4. If conditions mentioned in article 2 above are not met until 30.12.2019, the Organizer shall exclude the Participant from the Contest.
5. If conditions mentioned in article 2 above are met until 28.12.2019, the Participant shall be entitled to enter Stage IV and following and receives two tickets to Ecommerce Berlin Expo 2020.
1. The Internet is the main medium of communication. All information related to the Contest will be published on the Contest Website.
2. The Organizer may publish information on the Contest and its results also in other media, in particular in the press, radio, television, and outdoor advertising media.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to publish the results of the Contest on the Contest Website in particular. The results of the Contest will also be published on the websites of the Contest media patrons and the entities sponsoring the Organizer, whose logos are published on the Contest Website. Participants who agree to participate in the Contest also express their consent to the above activities of the Organizer.
1. All complaints about the Contest must be submitted via email to [email protected] not later than within 7 (seven) days from the date of the announcement of the Contest Winners.
2. The complaint should include the name and the email address of the complaining party, as well as the description and reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 7 (seven) days of their receipt. The complaining party will be notified about the result of the complaint via email.
1. These Terms & Conditions are available at the Organizer's premises and the Contest Website.
2. These Terms & Conditions apply from the time of its announcement on the Contest Website.