Product / Service Description:
Succeeding in the E-Commerce industry is becoming more challenging every day. Consumers want their goods delivered whenever and wherever they need, which can be problematic for small- and medium-sized retailers. SendCloud provides a smart e-shipping solution that reduces costs and provides a seamless (international) delivery process. Retailers directly integrate with carriers and merge all shipping options in their shop’s check-out. This way they can offer the best and most cost efficient shipping (and return) options, enabling them to compete with larger retailers. SendCloud is thus connecting online retailers, carriers and end consumers – with just one tool.
Product / service innovations in the last 12 months
The most important product innovation of 2018 is Notify: A new way for shop owners to create their own individually branded tracking portal and tracking notifications. Users can integrate Instagram and custom banner widgets and thus create an elevated post-purchase experience, while also maximising their cross & upselling potential. By proactively communicating each step of the shipping process, customer service inquiries about order statuses can be decreased significantly.
What is the difference between competitive solutions?
- Users can ship via their own carrier contracts or use the SendCloud conditions (or do both) and thus choose a model which best suits their needs.
- Users can create their own branded track & trace notifications and portal to elevate the buyer experience.
- All users receive live customer support (E-Mail, Live-Chat, Phone).
- Intelligent Shipping rules can be set up in order to automatically determine how a product can be shipped most efficiently.
- We were listed among TNW's European Tech30, ranked 16th in Deloitte's Fast500 of EMEA and received numerous other awards, including the Deutsch-Niederländischer Wirtschaftspreis 2017 and this year's Anton Award in the category "Innovation".
Big E-Commerce players are more powerful when it comes to negotiating with carriers, or even start their own service to offer the best shipping options. The majority of online retailers can’t. However, flexible and fast shipping is the new standard. When online stores do not offer multiple shipping options, it will cost conversion, which is making it hard to survive. SendCloud offers the solution: a ‘shipping tool’ which levels the playing field for retailers competing in the European market.