1. A company under the business name E-Commerce Capitals spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. seated in Poznań (Poland), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań (Poland), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the National Court Register number 0000592712, whose files are kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register, that uses tax identification number (NIP): 7792423665 and REGON statistical number: 363746333, hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’ or ‘Administrator’, fulfilling the obligation specified in art. 12, sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, as personal data administrator, hereby presents this information, asking whoever it may concern to get acquainted with it.
2. The Administrator provides the following contact details for communication regarding personal data processing. Email address: [email protected], address: ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań (Poland).
1. The Company is the organizer of E-commerce German Awards, hereinafter referred to as ‘Contest’. Whoever wants to participate in the the Contest, hereinafter referred to as ‘Participant’, can do so by submitting at the Contest’s website. The person who acts on behalf of the Participant provides us the following personal data:
2. Stage II of the Contest is a public vote. Anyone who has an active profile on Linkedin can give their vote. With regard to the Contest we process email address of the voter.
3. The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, unless they are provided, it will be impossible to conclude an agreement between the Administrator and the Participant or to give a vote.
1. The personal data mentioned in point 3 and 4 above serve exclusively the following purposes:
1. The Administrator informs that personal data are processed for purposes mentioned in point 6, subpoints 1) – 2) above, under art. 6, sec. 1 (b) of GDPR, that is, exclusively to execute the agreement between the Administrator and the Participant. Terms of the agreement are specified by the Terms and conditions of the “E-commerce Germany Awards”.
2. The Administrator informs that personal data are processed for the purpose specified in point 6, subpoint 3) above, under art. 6, sec. 1 (f) of GDPR, that is, in legally justified interest of the data Administrator, which is direct marketing related to the current and subsequent editions of the Contest. We hereby explain that direct marketing consists in providing information on the Contest via email, including subsequent editions of the event, especially information that encourages addressees to participate in the Contest.
3. Personal data of will be processed for purposes mentioned in point 6, subpoints 1) – 2) above until the edition of the Contest is completed and for the purpose mentioned in point 6, subpoint 3 above – until one opposes to data processing and for the purpose mentioned in point 5,
1. We hereby inform that the data we accumulate are stored on servers that are leased from [Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany] and located at https://www.hetzner.com/rechtliches/impressum?country=us
1. Every person whose personal data we process has the right to file a complaint about our actions or negligence to the supervising body, that is, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. The Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection is located at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
2. Every person whose data we process has the right to obtain confirmation from us whether their personal data are processed and if this is the case, they are entitled to acquire access to the data and obtain information included in this document.
3. Every person whose personal data we process has the right to demand that we immediately correct the data that are incorrect. Besides, considering the purposes of processing, the person whom given data concern has the right to demand to complement incomplete personal data, including through presentation of an additional statement.
4. Every person whom the data concern has the right to ‘be forgotten’. It means that everybody whom the data concern may demand that we remove their personal data and we will do so immediately provided that:
personal data have been acquired as a result of offering information society services to a person under 18.
5. The person whom the data concern has the right to demand that we restrict processing in the following situations: the person whom the data concern questions correctness of personal data – for the period of time we need to verify these data, the processing is illegal and the person whom the data concern opposes to their removing, demanding restriction of the use of the data instead, we do not need the personal data for the purposes of processing anymore, but the person whom they concern needs them for formulating, pursuing or defending claims, the person whom the data concern opposed to our processing of the data (see point 17) – for as long as it takes to determine whether legally justified grounds on the part of the Administrator are superior to the grounds of opposition of the person whom the data concern.
6. The person whom the data concern has the right to receive from us – in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format – their personal data they have provided and they have the right to send these personal data to another administration as well as demand – if technically feasible – that we submit the data directly to another administrator, provided that: the data are processed on the basis of a permission we have obtained or in order to execute an agreement that has been concluded with us, the data are processed automatically.
7. We process the accumulated personal data for the purpose of direct marketing so the person whom the data concern has the right to oppose – for reasons related to their particular situation – to processing of their personal data, to the scope within which the processing is made for the purpose of direct marketing. In such a case we will immediately cease to process their personal data for this purpose.